Product Code : KE - 1230
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 1550.00 INR
Since our inception in this industry, we have been engaged in exporting an excellent stock of Eucalyptus Oil. The essential oil is characterized by a distinctive camphor odor. Extracted using the leaves and young twigs of the tree through steam distillation process, it is high in demand as an essential ingredient for use in a variety of over the counter drugs including liniments, rash creams, inhalers, rubs and mouthwashes. This Eucalyptus Oil is stringently on standard quality parameters before the final dispatch in market.
- Improves the mind and concentration power
- Reduces swelling in the mucus membranes
- Excellent anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-bacterial properties
Further Details:Generally refereed to as eucalyptus essential oil, the best grade Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the eucalyptus tree; this tree grows up to 90 meters high (270 feet) and really beautiful tall evergreen tree. At younger stage, this tree oval leaves in bluish-green color. With maturity, it's leaves become yellowish in color along with becoming long & narrow. Also, it grows pale grey bark and creamy-white flowers. Eucalyptus Globulus is it's botanical name and is extracted through the process of steam distillation.
Specifications of Eucalyptus oil:
- Has a deodorizing and cooling effect on body
- Helps with migraine, fever and malaria
- Used as a warming oil for sprains, rheumatoid arthritis, poor circulation, muscular aches and pains
- Useful in skin care treatment, especially for blisters, burns, cuts, herpes, skin infections, wounds, insect bites.
- Supply Ability
- As per requirements Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As per requirements Months