Organic Anise Oil
Product Code : KE-ANISE
- Product Type
- Pure Essential Oils
Organic Anise Oil is properly extracted from aniseed seeds (sweet cumin) and dried ripe fruit by steam distillation process. It is enriched with anti-septic, anti-oxidant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Offered oil is ideal for flavoring different food items and medications. It has extensive usages for making toothpaste, soaps, detergent, skin cream and lotions. In addition, Organic Anise Oil acts as flavoring agent for food and beverages. It is safely packed to retain its freshness and purity.
- Helps to relief stomach cramps and ease menstruation pain
- Freshens breath
- Beneficial in cold or a cough
|Botanical Name ||: ||Pimpinella anisum |
|Method Of Extraction ||: ||Steam distillation |
|Parts Used ||: ||Seed |
|Note Classification ||: ||Middle |
|Aroma ||: ||Fresh, sweet, spicy, licorice-like.|
- The roots are associated with the liver and gallbladder, and the seeds are used to treat the kidneys and digestive system.
- Anthelminthic, antiseptic, carminative, depurative, diuretic, emmenagogue, hepatic, stimulant, tonic are some excellent properties .
- It is also known for the uses against accumulation of toxins, amenorrhea, anemia, arthritis, cell proliferant, colic, dermatitis, dysmenorrhea, eczema, indigestion, mature skin, psoriasis, rashes, skin irritation.
- muscular pains
- whooping cough
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India